I can’t believe this year is coming to an end. Now that I’m looking back at everything that happened during 2012, I have to say I’m pretty proud of myself haha. Starting a blog, staying up-to-date about new products and trends, maintaining my relatively good grades in school, taking Accutane (or Roaccutane or Curacne, whatever you would call it), committing to extra curricular activities, establishing new friendships, and most importantly staying healthy and always being there for my family and friends. All of that ain’t easy and 2013 is going to be even more tough! Challenge accepted!
No, don’t worry, you’re not going to read about my achievements. Instead, be prepared to read about beauty products that rocked my socks during this whole entire year!
It wasn’t hard for me to choose the items for this post. My choice was quite obvious. For those of you who have been reading whatever nonsense I came up with ever since I started blogging (thank you!), you might have seen all of these products. If I haven’t reviewed them, then I probably mentioned them already.
Disclaimer: I’m a very materialistic person
and proud. Don’t mind if I get a bit carried away.
1. Naked Palette by Urban Decay. Words cannot describe my love to this palette. It’s the best thing that happened to my life. Am I exaggerating? Maybe, a bit. Buttery smooth pigmented eyeshadows that are perfect for everyday and every occasion. What is more to ask?
2. Eyeshadow Primer Potion by Urban Decay. Yes, Urban Decay caught my heart this year. I have very oily skin and in a matter of two hours my eyeshadow tends to smudge without primer. Wether I’m wearing eyeshadow or not, I always have this on my eyes to avoid shiny lids. Love this stuff!
3. Pinch O’ Peach blush by MAC. No matter how many blushes I try I keep going back to this one, the first blush I ever bought. Pinch O’ Peach was featured in my first Monthly Favorites post that you can find by clicking here.
4. Lipcare lipblam by Beesline. Hands down THE best lip balm on planet earth. I think I raved enough about it here.
5. Love Lust blush by Tom Ford. I don’t know in which cocoon I’ve lived in for never trying out Tom Ford’s blushes. This stuff is freakin’ awesome. Literally. I’m looking forward to trying other Tom Ford products, if I can save up for them. Yes, I’m talking about their well known lipsticks that everyone raves about. Review here!
6. Tinted Moiturizer by Laura Mercier. I’ve been using this one religiously. My excuse for having it on my face everyday: it contains SPF. Full review about it here.
7. Stay Matte pressed powder by Rimmel. Last but not least, another amazing product that stayed in my handbag and that is reviewed here. Can’t live without this baby.
When I purchase products they are considered as new toys. When I start to love them, they become my babies and, together, we form a big happy family. That’s sad.
Hope you’ve all had a great year. I know I did 🙂
Leave a comment sharing your beauty products of the year!