I feel like a lab rat with all the products I’m testing at the moment. I wish I had more skin..
1. Pond’s Flawless White Expert BB+ Cream SPF 30 PA++ – Whoa! That’s a freakishly long name for a product. I’ve heard a lot of good stuff regarding the Pond’s BB cream. I’ve already said in the past that I didn’t want to step into the BB cream world. I thought that I would have the need to try every and each one out there.
2. Repetto Paris perfume – Repetto is my #1 favourite ballerina flats brand. Ever since I discovered Repetto, I got at least five pairs of flats. Not bragging, just saying. I was a bit shocked with their perfume. I imagined it to be as soft and light as velvet leotards. Instead, it’s a pretty musky fragrance with top notes of pear & cherry blossom and base notes of amber wood & vanilla.
3. Bioskosma Hand Care Cream – the one I got has a citrus scent to it. Very hydrating, great for dry and rough hands.
4. Jergens Hydrating Coconut Milk – this smells divine! I wish I could literally eat it. It’s a lightweight formula rich in antioxidants leaving the skin looking silky and smooth.
5. Nstyle nail polish – I’ve never been to an Nstyle salon nor have I tried their nail polishes. I got an orange shade called Viva la Bardot. As much as I try to not be the very traditional girl that I am when it comes to picking nail polish shades – yes I like my red/pink/french manicures very much, I’ve never thought of trying an orange shade. I think it’ll look good with summer tanned skin.
6. Two vouchers – Glambox were generous enough to include two extra treatments which are A. a blowdry at Nstyle and B. a haircut at Urban Male Lounge. That second voucher doesn’t really concern me, haha!
Have a lovely day!
Any of you tried these before?