It’s been hard finding the perfect foundation routine for my MAC Studio Fix Fluid foundation. I’ve tried applying it with everything! Stippling brush, sponge, fingers, foundation brushes (all kinds of them!)… You name it, I’ve tried it! But now I think I found the perfect brush that gives me a non-cake-y and a flawless finish!
You’ve probably read tones of rambling about this brand called Sigma. It offers makeup, tools and the best brushes I’ve tried! When I saw that their brushes were cheaper than MAC brushes, “SOLD!” was the word that screamed!
Sigma has a collection called Sigmax. The brushes are made with synthetic bristles to apply liquid, cream or liquid. So they don’t absorb product at all! They are designed to give a high definition and flawless application.
Back to applying foundation… So I was telling you I found the perfect way to do it. From the Sigmax line, there’s this particular brush that blew my mind away! The F80 – Flat Kabuki is THE BEST brush for liquid foundation! Seriously! It gives a really flawless finish!
How I apply my foundation
1. I apply a pump and a half of the Studio Fix Fluid on the back of my hand.
2. Dip the F80 brush in the foundation.
3. Dab it in the center of the face or where you want to cover un the most. I start with my cheeks then nose and chin. Don’t start with the outer part of your face, we’re trying to avoid harsh lines here!
4. Then I work the foundation into my skin and blend it outwards.
5. With whatever’s left on the brush, cover up your forehead.
This brush can be found here for $16. Sigma is having 10% OFF on everything until the 30th of June by using this code: STAR2012! So make sure you get one of these brushes with a discount before it’s too late!
Which brush and foundation do you use for a flawless finish? Tell me in the comments bellow 🙂
– Zein xx
P.S: Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter and Pinterest! My username is @beautyresidence (for both)