So I’ve noticed a lot of bloggers doing the “25 facts about me” post and thought I should give it a go. I’m a bit late with this tag, I know, only because it took me…eum…two weeks, I think, to find 25 facts. And now that I think of it, my list of facts can easily get to 50. But I’m not going to bore you with my extraordinary vida.
1. I hate fish, can’t put it in my mouth. There are a few exceptions that I make when it comes to seafood though (shrimps, crab and calamari).
2. I’ve lived in Dubai for 12 years now.
3. I dance and I try to commit to it as much as I can.
4. I’m french educated.
5. I can speak french, english, arabic and a bit of spanish.
6. I love staying busy. I can’t stand the idea of not doing anything. I have to keep on moving or else I get bored easily.
7. I look older than a normal 17 year old person (Yes, I’m still 17… Still a student who goes to school – one year left, yay!).
8. I love a good challenge.
9. I hate disappointing people who I love and/or respect.
10. I’ve never dyed my hair before. A shocker, I know.
11. I’m full of surprises and I love being surprised.
12. I’ve used a fake tanner just once (very recently actually).
13. My sisters and I named our cat Figaro just because, both, Mini Mouse and Pinocchio have a cat called Figaro.
14. I haven’t had the chance to travel around the world that much. The countries I’ve been to are: Lebanon, UAE, France, Italy, Oman, Kuwait, Syria and Morocco.
15. I’ve loved makeup ever since I was a little girl. But the real addiction and the deep love for cosmetics started only two or three years ago.
16. I have an unhealthy love for macaroons.
17. I’m very materialistic. That’s bad…
18. When I’m nervous or under pressure, I forget how to speak. A lot of “eum” and “euh” happen between each word.
19. When I first meet someone, I’m very shy. But when I get to know the person a bit better, I can be crazy.
20. This year has been the toughest year of my life so far. I’ve had nervous breakdowns at least once per month.
21. When something is simple, I find it complicated. And when something is complicated, I find it simple.
22. I’m a big dreamer. One of my dreams is to skydive.
23. I love smiling. People say that I make them smile when I smile (a lot of “smile” in one sentence).
24. I’ve never skied before and now I’m scared of trying it.
25. I’m the type of person who forgives and forgets. I don’t hold grudges.
I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. I must admit, the facts are pretty random… And the picture above is just a random picture I chose of my cousin and I.
That is all for now 🙂
Leave your 25 facts in the comments below or a link to your “25 facts about me” post. I would love to read them!